Turns out, I got another blogging award! 😀 Many, many, many thanks to Erin over at The Upstairs Archives for nominating me. It’s apparently a pretty new award. I’m quite honored to be a part of it 🙂
Snazzy rules are as follows:
1) You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
2) You must tag the person who nominated you in your post. (Boop!)
3) You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award. (Same problem with my last award 😛 I don’t know very many people)
4) You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions on your post.
5) You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
1. If society was clipped up Divergent-style and you had to pick a faction, which of these factions would you choose: Truth Seekers (scholars, archaeologists and explorers), Protectors (military and police forces), Aristocracy (leaders and rulers), or Underworld (spies, black-ops units)?
Umm. (I actually know nothing about Divergent, but I’ll just guess off of what you said 😛 ) Probably either Truth Seekers or Protectors. Archaeology and scholarly things are really cool, but I’d also want to defend in the name of truth and justice and all that nice stuff.
2. Are you more like Sherlock or Mycroft Holmes? (Be honest and objective! :-P)
Oh goodness. Neither? I don’t think about things as deeply as they do XD I’m a much more fluffy person.
3. For the library aficionados, what book do you not own that you would like to read again?
Reckless and Fearless by Cornelia Funke. I want to own them so much 😛 They’re awesome, and I’m dying for the sequel.
4. If you could re-write any pop culture catchphrase, which one would you re-write and what would it mean in its new form? 😉
I have no idea 😛 I’m not even sure what this question means XD
5. What’s your number one underdeveloped character in a published work? (I mean, who is your favorite character that you wish the author had developed more?)
Such a difficult question, Erin!!! D: There are so many options here. There’s Chanute in Reckless and Fearless (I really wanted to hear more about his adventures 😀 ), and there’s Trufflehunter from Prince Caspian, and, of course, I want to know more about Pippin after The Return of the King. There are many more characters I could list, but I don’t want to ramble 😛
6. Frozen or Rise of the Guardians? Why?
Frozen. The characters took my heart much more firmly than any of the ones in Rise of the Guardians. Anna’s bravery and love, Elsa’s struggle, Sven’s adorableness…I could go on. The Easter Bunny in Rise of the Guardians was pretty awesome, though 😉
7. Tangled or Brave? Why?
I enjoyed both of them, but I would probably say Tangled. Again, I felt more connected to the characters, plus I liked the songs 😛 (Then again, Brave‘s soundtrack was pretty fantabulous) Also, Pascal and Flynn. Who doesn’t like Pascal and Flynn?
8. Do you prefer birdwatching or stargazing? Why?
Stargazing. It reminds me of how large the universe actually is, and really reminds me of God. It’s extremely pretty, too. 🙂
9. Favorite Lion King character and song!
I was going to say Nala, because she’s adorable, but honestly it’s probably either Scar or Zazu. Scar’s a great villain, and Zazu…I just feel bad for him. Favorite song would be Hakuna Matata ^^ It’s so happy 😀
10. When you’re about to leave the house, what’s the first thing you grab?
My shoes 😛 Then probably my wallet and phone.
11. Do you prefer the forest, mountains, or ocean?
The forest. Foresty mountains are the best, though. I grew up in them, and I think they’re so pretty and calming. Forests smell wonderful, and the wildlife is incredible.
12. Do you sing in the shower?
Only if I’m the only one home 😉
13. Gardening or fiber crafts (sewing, knitting, embroidery, crochet) or sports? Favorite sport?
Fiber crafts. I sew plushies, and I used to crochet a little bit (I was no good D: ). I’m starting to pick up crocheting again ^^ Sports…hmmm…I don’t watch any sports, actually, since we don’t have TV in my house. I’ll go with WWE, though. I loved watching that with my stepdad last year 😀
14. Do you have a particular official spot where you hang out with friends? (Mine was the library in my hometown. Now it looks like being Barnes&Noble, since it’s close to the university…)
Umm…not really. I live with my three best friends, so I suppose our living room counts 😛 Other than that, there’s just the house that I meet my small group (Yay church youth groups 😀 ) at.
15. Apples, oranges, grapes, or strawberries?
All of them? 😀 Grapes or strawberries. I can eat a ton of those things if given the opportunity.
All righty…now is the time for me to make up 15 questions and hope they aren’t too boring.
- What’s your favorite color? Any idea why?
- What word do you find incredibly fun to say? 😉
- Favorite weather?
- Dragons or unicorns?
- Knights or ninjas?
- Pirates or bandits?
- What’s your favorite genre of book?
- What movie(s) are you looking forward to?
- What was your favorite book when you were growing up?
- Favorite book now?
- Do you like to dance? (Even if you’re bad at it =P)
- If you could travel back in time, when would you go?
- Do you like traveling/want to travel?
- Big city or small town?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
Light, fluffy questions, I know, but I like hearing what other people think on these things =P
My nominees are:
Sky @ Further Up and Further In (Yes, again =P ) because she seems really awesome 😀
Kayla @ Concerning Writing, because her weekly writing wrap-ups are strangely motivating =P (Also, she does a quote of the week too! 😀 )
Herminia @ Aspiringwriter22, because I like her short posts about writing 😀
Ashley @ AshleyAspires, because A Novel Idea is incredible (along with her other posts 😉 )
Olivia @ The Scribbleagonist, because she wants to hug Ultron.
I can’t think of anyone else who hasn’t been nominated already, so I suppose that’s all for now.
Talk to you soon,